Singapore Airlines SWOT Analysis
Singapore Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Singapore and is very well established Service Provider Company. It is familiar for its quality flights all over Singapore and in many countries of the world.
• Singapore Airlines is eminent worldwide for its excellent service quality, unmatched environment, clean and sanitized food and unparalleled security.
• It is a well renowned brand name in tourism and industry.
• Singapore Airlines stands as the sturdy airlines of Asia and is influential from the very beginning. It lies as the chief brand name in comparison to other aspirant and recognized brands. It is matchless in its dedicated leader ship, legitimate quality, paramount technology and brand strategy (Leong, 2007).
• One of the very striking figures of Singapore Airlines is its attractive Singapore girl. The Singapore girl strategy has really worked out and has become a victorious brand icon with a fabled status and aura around her. These girls are quite known for their generosity and Asian values like compassion, affection, kindness, gracefulness and tranquility (Matthew, (2007).
• Singapore Airlines is inimitable in providing lavish and entertaining flight full of luxurious like open non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, sizzling meals, warm perfumed towels, personal pursuits, video on demand and many more.
• It is the “world’s most admired airline” and is also ranked as 5 star airline by SKYTRAX in addition to this it has also won many other awards.
• As far as its technology is concerned it maintains the youngest fleet of all foremost airways because of its stern policy of replacing older aircrafts for latest, improved models but stood first in the delivery of latest aircrafts like Boeing 777, Boeing 747 jumbo jets etc.
• It stood first to soar Airbus Super jumbo A-380 IN 2006 and is also known for its sub-branded aircrafts like 777 jubilee and 747 mega top.
• It flies to sixty one destinations in thirty five countries including two longest non- stop commercial flights from Singapore to Newark and Los Angles.
• It has diversified in related industry and sectors comprised of thirty two subsidiaries and two joint ventures.
• It is too expensive to travel that middle class people can just dream of traveling via Singapore airlines,
• As it is well renowned in the world for its first class services and sky touching fares customers naturally develop a very high expectation level and therefore very minor fault could blemish its repute easily.
• Few customers report boorish attitude of air stewards and stewardesses.