Revlon SWOT Analysis
Following are the SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) of the Revlon.
• Revlon is the major player in cosmetics, skin care, fragrance and personal care products. It has long history of 75 years.
• Famous brand especially among the women’s.
• Despite of heavy debt and net losses from last few years. Product development is the main focus area for Revlon.
• Strong research and development.
• Revlon products are sold in more than 100 countries.
• Revlon 43 percent sales are from United States market.
• It has been supporting several health programs for Women.
• Advertising is one of the key areas for Revlon.
• Revlon aims to provide quality products.
• Distribution channels are well managed that the reason Revlon products are used in more than 100 countries of the world.
• Weak financial position due to net losses and heavy debts.
• Cutting down number of jobs reduce employee trust on the Company.
• Continuous changes in the Organizational Structure may impact the performance for employees.
• Besides advertising other marketing areas are the weak.
• Utilize all marketing methods to promote its products; it will help to boost the sales of the company.
• Develop products for male segment.
• Intense competition with major players of the industry including Procter & Gamble, Unilever, L’Oreal,
• Rapid changes in fashion may require heavy budgets for product development & marketing. Revlon has to find some financial assistance to support its operation to sustain its position in the industry.
• Revlon selling its products through websites but it haven’t made efforts to develop relations with the customers through online channels.
• Government instability and variation in exchange rate in few countries
• Focused towards woman segment.
One Response to “Revlon SWOT Analysis”
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....