SWOT Analysis on Targa Resources
Targa Resources is a growth-oriented supplier of halfway through natural gas and NGL services, and is one of the major self-determining midstream energy companies in the state. Our natural gas and NGL products services include gas congregation, dealing out, treating, fractionation, storeroom terminalling, and transportation all through the United States to a very huge and diverse customer base and are provided through our extensive portfolio of integrated midstream assets and experienced employee base
Targa Resources Partners is occupied in the business of assembly, compressing, treating, processing, and selling natural gas; and fractionating and selling natural gas liquids (NGLs) and NGL products, polished fuel products, and crude oil. The corporation operates in the US, where it is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and employed 1,096 people as on December 31, 2011.
• The company verifying revenues of $6,987.1 million during the year 2011, an increase of 27.8% over the year of 2010.
• The operating income of the company was $354.9 million during FY2011, an increase of 63.2% over FY2010. The net profit was $204.5 million in FY2011, an increase of 87.4% over FY2010.
• They accept as true that their noteworthy level, wide-ranging collection of services, ready focal point and spirited cost organization position us well to provide clientele and to do good for the significance of available transportation that is rising in the U.S. force market.
• The differentiation strategy utilized by the company help Targa Resources exclusively to focus on each and every client and offer them modified solutions, whether technological or marketing related gives it a huge competitive edge in the market and amongst its competitors.
• If they join some other well known company, they will increase their profit margin.
• Being the part of a consumer company they have now less number of consumers, as some new companies have entered in the market.
• Due to the crisis in the finance, the company has loss too much. The burden has increased on them.
• They should decrease their prices so that they might lose their customers.
• Other than this the outlay headship that the company enjoys as its market strategy has placed it in the market, enabling it to become the most acknowledged name in the business.
• This opens many opening for attracting outlook traders and provisions to its web of customers.
• If Targa Resources were to drop its expected, dependable image, it might not know how to keep plenty of the marketplaces to continue to exist.
• Targa Resources is less true to strive with hardware improvements for this reason that it has slight to no knowledge in this region, although such improvements can finally be resultant rather than aggressive.
• Yahoo Finance/ Targa Resources. (2012). Website: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/targa-resources-provides-financial-outlook-200100855.html Retrieved: 29th Oct, 2012
• Research and Markets, Targa Resources SWOT Analysis. (2011). Wesbite: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1937835/targa_resources_partners_lp_swot_analysis Retrieved: 29th Oct, 2012
• Targa Resources, Overview. (2012). Official Website http://www.targaresources.com/about-overview.html Retrieved: 29th Oct, 2012