SWOT Analysis of Chick-Fil-A
SWOT (strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities and threats) of Chick-Fil-A founded in 1946 has been operating in restaurants industry. It is the fast food restaurant chain headquartered in College Park, Georgia, United States. Chick-Fil-A is famous among consumer for chicken sandwiches.
• It is know for chicken sandwiches which differentiate it from her competitors operating in fast food industry
• Reputable brand’
• Continuous growth in revenue.
• Strong market share in industry.
• Strong advertisement; "Eat mor chikin" is a popular slogan featuring cows. The purpose of featuring cow is to reduce the consumption of beef as its direct competitors are offering beef burgers.
• It has been sponsoring sports events and contribute in charity programs.
• Only offers chicken fast food which limits customer options.
• All the Chick-Fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays.
• Reputational loss due to same sex marriage controversy.
• Market penetration in untapped areas of US
• Related diversification
• Increase food variety by increasing menu items.
• People are becoming health conscious, so Chick-Fil-A could capitalize on the opportunity by offering healthy food items.
• It has been facing strong competition from KFC and Popeye’s.
• Chick-Fil-A competitors menu contains chicken along with the other options.
• Increase in price of raw material.
• Law suits by government agencies.
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....