Krispy Kreme SWOT Analysis
• KKD produces approx 5.5 million doughnuts a day consisting of over 20 categories.
• KKD doughnuts are available in super markets, grocery stores convenience stores, gas station, Wal-Mart and Target stores.
• KKD has 395 stores with the presence in 40 states on USA and in 10 foreign countries.
• KKD provides best quality doughnuts to the customers.
• Fall in revenues and profits since year 2008.
• Major reduction in stock price after year 2005.
• KKD profits are in negative.
• Randomly closing and opening of new stores.
• Weak business in International market.
• Strong competition for Dunkin doughnuts and Starbucks.
• Several lawsuits against the company in the past
• Weak position in UK and Spain in term of revenues.
• Franchising business is not doing well.
• KKD does not have an updated register Uniform Franchise opening circular which prevents it from offering franchises to new franchisees.
• Joint ventures in other countries for expansion.
• Entrance into new markets
• Increase number of domestic stores
• Improve franchise business
• Opening of new stores in Japan and Spain and increase number of stores in the countries where they are currently operating.
• People are becoming health conscious so KKD should find a way to reduce calories in existing products and offer something new to the customers
• Majority of people in USA and UK are concerned about their weight.
• People are well aware of the fact that sweet food contains more calories which will result in variety of diseases.
• Strong competitors domestically and internationally
One Response to “Krispy Kreme SWOT Analysis”
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....