SWOT Analysis of Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc.
Here is a detailed SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis of Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc.
Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC is the ultimate parent company of Momentive Performance Materials Inc. and Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc. (collectively, Momentive). Momentive is a worldwide organizer in specialty chemicals and materials, with a wide variety of advanced specialty products that help industrial and consumer companies hold up and develop everyday life. The company uses its technology collection to distribute tailored solutions to meet the varied needs of its customers around the globe. Momentive came into being in 2010 by the amalgamation of units owned by Momentive Performance Materials Inc. and Hexion Specialty Chemicals Inc. The company is controlled by asset finance joined with Apollo Global Management, LLC.
Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc.SWOT Analysis
• They produce a variety of products such as Chemicals, Silicones, Quartz, Ceramics, Sealants, Adhesives, Epoxy Resins, Phenolic Resins and Forest Products.
• Hexion Specialty Chemicals, Inc. is now Momentive Specialty Chemicals Inc., a working company of Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC, “the new Momentive”.
• The company has more than 40,000 workers worldwide and has combined sales of $25.3 billion.
• They came out to sell their first product in the market when there was no other chemical company.
• They are becoming a global recognized company by opening their research and development centers in different countries. Such as they recently did in India.
• The main reason of consumer’s annoyance is that Momentive cannot make out the first rush for the new product in the market.
• The company knows its likely unprofitable response in the making of new product when some other chemical company is releasing it in the market and there is a wide run to buy more products and in that case no replica will be rented with almost the same rate as for the other products after this quick rush.
• Clients have now taken this as reality that Momentive just buys a flawed amount of discharges, in order to remain at the back the products of the lesser prices that are fixed than the real price.
• Buy distributing their products online they will definitely make a rigid position in the bazaar.
• They should start up their business in some other developing countries to enhance their business globally.
• Momentive must be able to start of this possibility if it is flourishing in competently providing streaming contented to a client on a point in time practice base rather than a per-screening basis.
• If Momentive ever drop its present image in the market than it is really going to be hard for its future presence in the market place to continue its existence.
• Momentive is not that strong with the other company than it has is less right to compete with hardware improvements for the reason that it has slight to no knowledge in this region, although such improvements can finally be corresponding rather than competitive.
• Momentive, Inc., Company. Available at: http://www.momentive.com/about_us_home.aspx?id=8966 Retrieved: 4, Nov 2012
• Yahoo finance, Momentive, Inc., Company. (2012). Available at: http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/138/138217.html Retrieved: 4, Nov 2012
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....