Chevron SWOT Analysis
• Chevron is one of the six largest oil Companies in world.
• The Company is operating in more than 180 countries.
• It has different upstream and downstream business division including exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation.
• Strong track record in exploration of energy resources.
• Strong project pipeline
• Steady stream of cash flows.
• Strong supply chain management.
• It employs 67,000 people Worldwide.
• It has been operating in 84 countries with more than 2400 retail outlets.
• Chevron occupied third position in fortune 500 companies.
• Chevron has one of the oil companies having high brand loyalty in US.
• Demand of refine products are decreasing.
• Decrease in Oil and Gas reserves.
• Low market share in few countries.
• Employee unrest in Nigeria incident.
• Decline in production, particularity in North America.
• Marketing development by starting operating in untapped countries.
• Market penetration to increase market share in developing countries like India and Pakistan.
• Increase in LPG and CNG usage.
• Research to discover alternative energy sources.
• Technology use for efficient utilization of energy.
• Environmental concerns
• Changes in Tax regulations.
• Economy slowdown due to recession
• Mature market and increasing competition in Oil industry.
• New entrants in the markets
One Response to “Chevron SWOT Analysis”
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....