SWOT Analysis of William Companies
In 1908, the public company was founded that are William companies based on the industry of oil and gas. The most specifically the core business of the company is the production, exploration, manufacturing and transportation of the natural gas. David William and Miller William is the founder of the company. It is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, US and the company is serving in the North America. The company is involved in the production of oil and natural gas.
William Companies SWOT Analysis
William Companies Strengths
• The company is placing a very strong position in the pipeline networking systems which are used of the high quality without any defection.
• The customers approached to the company are of wide range with the basis of loyalty.
• A lot of healthy growth is found in the cash flows of the company that results in the improvement of the financial position and managing different issues related to shareholders of the company.
• The company is moving on with the improvement in the business as by focusing on the diversified market.
• The technological aspects of the company are very much wealthy and strong as they are introducing various new and good qualities of technological factors that increase in the production of the company.
William Companies Weaknesses
• The major weakness of the company is its dependence upon the markets of the US.
• Decreases in the revenues are found in the company due to the various aspects of the segments of the service marketing.
• Difficulties and disagreements experienced between the company and the creditors that effect upon the financial position due to the debts.
• Due to the financial instability found in the company’s various issues it reduces in the number of shares in the market.
William Companies Opportunities
• The company should try to attain the possibilities of approval related to the extensions in the pipelines.
• The company introduces several features in case of increasing the demand by the customers for the natural gas.
• The company should avail the various sorts of opportunities in order to enjoy the interdependence of the energy.
• The company should work on the enhancement of the activities like the advertisements of the company in order to generate more revenues.
• Introducing the function of cap and trade that ill improve and built the energy production.
William Companies Threats
• The William companies are very a huge and intense competition in the market from its highest revenue generating companies.
• The interventions of the government rules and regulation are the extreme negative issue for the company that becomes difficult for the company to manage. .
•The fluctuations of the prices in the commodities and goods like natural gas, oil and few more that is not as much profitable for the company.
• The economical crisis and disasters that appears in the world is the threat for the company like the practice of the wars.
• www.Williamcorp.com, Retrieved on 21 May 21, 2012.
• Chabbi, D. (2012), The William Companies.Inc, the SWOT Analysis.