Toys “R” Us SWOT Analysis
As per Company website – Toys“R”Us, Inc. is the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands.
• Toys “R” Us has approx 1560 stores nationally and internationally which includes Europe,Asia,Africa,Oceania and Canada.
• The Flagship store in New York is the largest toys store in the world.
• Toys “R” Us is largest toy-centered retailer.
• Toys “R” Us is second largest overall toy retailer in overall United States.
• The Company is operating since 1948 which is the positive point.
• It has been popular brand among the people specially in Unites States.
• Toys “R” Us also running other chains and businesses.
• Better usage of technology in terms of online presence on Internet.
• Always offer new toys to customers.
• The company is growing fast and developing new market.
• Employees are hardworking and trained.
• People can purchase online through Toys R US Website.
• Company still keeping the product and business area on hand which are not profitable.
• Safety concerns on the products.
• It is hard for the company to gain the number 1 position in the market.
• Marketing of existing product in current and new markets.
• Joint ventures with other companies to capture international market
• Fierce competition in the market from Wal-mart, Amazon and others.
• Variation in the economy of countries in which company is operating.
• Security of Toys “R” Us due to terrorism.
• Tariffs and taxes
• Entry of new players in the market.
• Online games and social networking sites may divert the interest of kids.
• Chinese Companies manufacture low cost toys and offering these in different part of the world.
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....