Coca Cola SWOT Analysis
• The Coca Cola sells beverages in around 200 countries.
• Coca Cola have number of variants.
• It Have brand awareness in the world.
• Coca Cola Logo is very famous among the people
• Strong marketing and advertising
• Coca Cola was the first commercial sponsor of Olympic Games and it has been sponsoring the FIFA and cricket world cup events.
• Coca Cola has been featured in movies such as The Coca Cola Kid; God must be crazy and others.
• People like the taste and quality of Coca Cola around the world.
• Strong Financial reserves and returns
• Customers are not being able to differentiate among few brands such as Coca Cola Zero and Diet.
• It high relies on Coca Cola drink only.
• Most of the beverages supply is restricted to few countries.
• Lack of innovation.
• Overtake competitors
• Launch healthy drinks
• Increase mineral water sales
• Increase Awareness programs
• Launch other coca cola variants in the untapped countries.
• Intense competition from Pepsi
• New entrants are gaining market share.
• Decrease in Coca Cola brand value in last few years.
• It has some negative health effect.
• Ongoing recession
• Economy instability in third world countries
• Political instability in few countries
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....