Pepsi Corporation SWOT Analysis
• The company has strong background established since 1903 as Pepsi Cola.
• Pepsi has been marketing its products in a strong way.
• Well known brand in the world
• Good sales and profit figures.
• Increase in mineral water and fresh juices market share.
• It has broader products width.
• Strong distribution channels.
• Pepsi sponsor number of sports event e.g. National Football League, National Hockey League and Major League Baseball. Pepsi also sponsors Major League Soccer.
• Differences among the employees on basis of racism.
• Facing strong competition in mineral water market from Nestle.
• Pepsi is far away from Coca Cola as far as financials and brand image is concerned.
• Growth in mineral water segment.
• Food products should be promoted in untapped areas.
• Launch health drinks in India to improve the brand image in the eyes of customers
• Joint ventures
• Focus on social responsibility and sponsoring events.
• Pepsi was blamed in multiple occasions for excess percentage of pesticide in their products.
• People are more health conscious so they prefer healthy drinks and juices.
• Ongoing recession in majority of countries.
• Random Currency fluctuation
• Political instability and tax policies.
• Pepsi is competing with major competitors in various segments such as Coca cola in beverage, nestle in water and Kraft foods.
• Company majority of sales are dependent on few products which is major risk.
• Entry of new entrants
• Coca Cola outsells Pepsi in US Market.
2 Responses to “Pepsi Corporation SWOT Analysis”
Receive Free SWOT Analysis of Companies and Corporation on your Email.....