ZAIN Group SWOT Analysis
In 1983, a mobile telecommunication company that was publicly owned was founded at Kuwait presently known as Zain group. Zain is constantly engaged in spreading its services across the world. The corporation is running under the supervision of Chief executive Mr. Nabeel Bin Salamah. This business group is providing the services of internet, fixed lines and broadband.
• Benchmark rates are globally competitive as far as of capitalization of market is concerned for its global presence.
• The facilities provided by the company regarding credit are constantly improving the financial condition of the Zain Group.
• There are numerous sources of subsidy that positively affects the balance sheet of the company and also the approach for spreading out the business.
• The company while getting mature is gradually providing enhanced financial position to its shareholder.
• Company has physically powerful brand funding programmes which basically promotes the trademark.
• Technological position is extremely well maintained which differs it from other companies specifically its competitors.
• The company being younger enough still has a strong employees base along with its noteworthy presence in Eight countries.
• The extraordinary concentration of the company services in the single region may harm the company as well as the regional channel in case of the downturn if any.